by Danielle
(Surrey, BC, Canada)

Good Day

I have an employee who has a work VISA that expires late this year and I am interested in sponsoring him beyond that date so that he will be able to continue working here. How do I go about doing that?

I am not familiar with Canadian Law so anyone who may wants to help out please do so. I do know that here in the US if the person is already working you can transfer a visa pretty easy by calling an immigration attorney. Possibly it is the same in Canada.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Recruiting Questions.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.